Hey,
Today is Thursday and I do believe the clock thing on the blog this is really really messed up. So, like Arnold, I am finding it seriously hard to sit down and study for an extended period of time. But at least I don't have much school. Tomorrow, I get to wake up super late :D Ohh, what happened today? I went to a Chinese restaurant where they have a zillion courses tonight (at least I think they're courses. whatever, the ones where they have a lot of plates of food that keep coming). And they had more "artistic style" foods. Like, there was a scallop dish in a papaya boat thing that was cut out. And "goldfish" made from shrimp balls and something else for the tails. Other than that, nothing much is going on right now. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!
~Noel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment