Lol this is the 2nd time I'm writing this.. wrote this on my own blog but i dont think any of you look at it xD So ill stick it here too.. and chop some info out since its not really important xD
Studying sucks, and I think we all know that. I don't know anyone who enjoys taking exams and doing tests.. I mean seriously its kinda annoying and frankly it stresses me out. I'm caring less everything I do a calculus problem.. like seriously wow.. whoever invented calculus or whoever had theories on it is hated.. hated for life! JUST KIDDING I won't hate them.. its their job or whatever.. I'm staying alive my chatting to friends and reading things that isn't math. Anyways.. I just wanted to blog cause looking at numbers is starting to make me insane... FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'T NEED CALCULUS, YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY!! I got Prom on Friday so hopefully I won't get killed lol (taking subway with some buddies, we dressing up as mafia for our prom theme.. maybe i can show you some pictures if you guys want) I got to stop writing and study for my exam tomorrow and wednesday FULL COURSE EXAM! its like 10-12 chapters of pure evil...
Pros: Uni Exam prep
Cons: Its completley evil and unnessisary
HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT END OF SCHOOL WEEK! Oh and if you didn't know.. I'm going to Panama (Don't know where? Click here!)for a missions trip so hope you guys can look out for that during the summer.. SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY(?)
Till next time
~Arn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think it was Newton...
ReplyDeletebut add oil!
and Panama is so cool. they speak spanish there. and you're doing a missions so it's like double bonus :)
PS edit my spanish next year!