Sunday, April 5, 2009

BLOG

oouu good thinking guys.. This is my first blog ever!!
I lost my blog virginity ahhaah.get it.
anyways so I do have a prayer request. Well my prayer request is:...
pray for my mom to have an open heart when I tell her again that I want to get baptized. I told her when I was 16, but that didn't go so well, and she said when I'm 18. So, now I'm 18!!! So hopefully she'll keep her words, and what she said to me that day. So, yup. Have a good week guys. AND GO GET YOUR YOUTH RALLY TICKETS!!! see you there at 4-9pm!!!!bayview glen church. steeles and bayview. * I think, most likley.

2 comments:

  1. awww jenn, its great u havent given up to get baptized and honouring your parents as well. We'll definately be praying for you and your mom to have an understanding and open heart. Be patient too cuz things will happen in God's time

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online